Join us as we go live at 11:00 am on Saturday, November 6, 2021 to a funfitness dance exercise: Shake Your Rump to the Funk. The song will be spun by DJ Victor Chatman and is choreographed by one of the former Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders. The dance exercise is designed to bring about solidarity in an effort to promote health and wellness and the importance of daily exercise-one of the major components to combating diabetes. To learn the funfitness dance exercise routine, visit our website www.dorothymariekinnardfoundation.org or our facebook page at Dorothy Marie Kinnard Foundation and join the fun!
- To register for this event, go to: http://dmkf.eventbrite.com
(be sure to include your shirt size.)
- Shirts will be provided at event and must be worn to participate in live dance exercise activity.
- Shirts can be picked up on site between 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Don't Miss the Fun!
- Event is FREE and Open to the Public.
- Free Convenient Parking.
- Free Delicious Lunch Provided.
- Kids Kangaroo Jumper and Zipline Activities.
- Live Music....and More!