Join us as we go live on Saturday, July 9, 2022 to the FunFitness Dance Exercise: Glide to the Cha Cha Slide. DJ Casper, author of the international hit song will make a guest appearance to perform his international hit single. The dance exercise is designed to bring about solidarity to help promote health and wellness and the importance of daily exercise-one of the major components to combating Type II Diabetes. To learn the funfitness dance exercise routine, see demo box below. Please also visit our facebook page at Dorothy Marie Kinnard Foundation. Be sure to like us and join the fun!
- To register for this event, go to: https://dkmf-2nd-funfitness-event.eventbrite.com/
(be sure to include your T-shirt size.)
- Shirts will be provided at event and must be worn to participate in live dance exercise activity.
- Shirts can be picked up on site between 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Don't Miss the Fun!
- Event is FREE and Open to the Public.
- Cooking Demos & Sampling
- Free Convenient Parking.
- Free Refreshments Provided.
- Adult/Kids activities include: Zipline, Water Park, Kangaroo Jumper, Airnasium, Giant Swing, Disc Golf, GoGo Pit and more.
- Live Music....and more!